The content – including links from this lwebsite and publications – on this website is intended only to provide a summary wand general overview. The content on this website does not constitute legal advice and is not intended to be comprehensive. Your should seek legal or other professional advice before acting or relying on any of the content.
Spare Keys Australia Ltd is not responsible to you or anyone else for any loss suffered in connection with the use of this website or any of the content. Spare Keys Australia Ltd makes no warranties or representations about this website or any of the content and exclude, to the maximum extent permitted by law, any liability which may arise as a result of the use of this website, its content or the information on it.
Where liability cannot be excluded, any liability incurred by Spare Keys Australia Ltd in relation to the use of this website or the content is limited to the extent provided for by the Australian Consumer Law (Schedule 2 of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010). To the extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential loss.
This website links to other websites over which Spare Keys Pty Ltd has no control and makes no representations about the accuracy of information contained on those websites.
Accommodation Partner Terms and Conditions
- Spare Keys does not offer or provide accommodation direct to the public.
- All accommodation agreements are formed between the guest and the accommodation provider.
- Guests and accommodation providers must create and agree to their own accommodation agreement, outlining specific terms and conditions that are applicable to the accommodation provider.
- Only guests named in the accommodation agreement may access the property.
- Spare Keys does not guarantee anyone access to accommodation.
- Spare Keys is not liable for any loss arising from accommodation services provided.
- All accommodation providers are responsible for arranging their own insurance coverage.
- Details of accommodation providers’ address and contact information will be only be shared with registered crisis accommodation providers.
- Crisis accommodation referrers will be excluded from referring people in need if they achieve less than a 99% positive feedback record.
- By registering your Spare Keys you agree to have your key details stored in the Spare Keys database until such time as you request that your details be removed from the database.
- You can amend or remove your key details any time by contacting us using the web form provided.
- Guests must not intentionally damage the property of, or in any way abuse, berate or intimidate accommodation providers.
- Accommodation agreements between a guest and an accommodation provider are not to be for more than seven consecutive days at a time.
- These terms are subject to change from time to time. If there are any major changes to these terms and conditions that we think a reasonable person would want to be aware of, we will contact you to let you know.
- The latest version of the Spare Keys terms and conditions is available at http://sparekeys.org/terms
Spare Keys and ‘we‘ means Spare Keys Australia Ltd, it’s staff, members and subsidiaries
Key Details means the information you submit when you register your key